3 replies to this topic

#1 El_Comandante

El_Comandante

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hi, all. PVP in the current state is fun but also flawed for a few reasons (I will elaborate more below):

• Matchmaking doesn't take into account win/loss ratio nor combined troop training level.
  • Attack protection (currently on a 1-hour cooldown) doesn't serve its purpose and provide protection for people who can't babysit their phones all day.

For the first issue, the current matchmaking system matches you with other players who are of the same rank. It doesn't take into account the win/loss ratio (which can determine whether someone power-trained using Gold and therefore gained more ranks while battling less) and overall squad training level (which can result in someone with say training level 30 troops being matched with someone at level 50+). To create a more leveled playing field where players are more equally matched, it would be great if win/loss ratio and training level average for squads are also factored into deciding who gets to fight who at the same rank.

For the second issue, the current attack cooldown doesn't give players enough time to recover from being attacked. This issue becomes very problematic when you have wounded troops that is out of action for more than 10/20 minutes, because the attacker can constantly attack while you are waiting for the wounded troops to return. A way to better protect recently-attacked players can be either 1. extending the protection mode to until the defender attacks someone else again or 2. extending protection mode to last no more than 1 day (which forces people out of protection and puts them back into the matchmaking pool).

#2 BorisBritva

BorisBritva

Super Trooper

• Administrators
  • 325 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:20 AM

Hi,

Thank you for such a careful analysis. Your suggestions are forwarded to our game designers and maybe they will use some of them in the future versions.

Thank you!

#3 El_Comandante

El_Comandante

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:13 AM

Hi,

Thank you for such a careful analysis. Your suggestions are forwarded to our game designers and maybe they will use some of them in the future versions.

Thank you!

Understood. Thank you for reading and I cleaned up the first post a bit to be more specific. Cheers!

#4 Arkads

Arkads

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:21 AM

• Matchmaking doesn't take into account win/loss ratio nor combined troop training level.

Game just suggested me to fight nWo-Teprik in PvP. His troops were like 65-75 levels training. Mine are 38.

At least, i laughed :D !

Arkads , #2rd Belgium Ladder 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users