#1 housy82

housy82

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:23 AM

What do you think about it? At first glance i only noticed an increase of chests. I was hoping for something more substantial because there was a lot of suggestions.
  • DereEthesktes and Stephenmib like this

#2 Arkads

Arkads

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:19 AM

New chests are kinda nice, but actually legendary chest is still worth Price/gift, in my opinion. Anyway i'm pretty sure new chests will get a discount, as the legendary ( 75 % ) in a few time.

I didn't discovered the new bosses yet, so let's see about it. 

Then I hope the fix bugs issues will be effective. There are not tons of bugs, but some of them were really annoying. I'll keep in touch !

Arkads , #2rd Belgium Ladder 

#3 SOL SNAKE

SOL SNAKE

Veteran

• Brigadier
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:38 AM

honestly, i like the new released "EPIC CHEST" :)
its kinda makes me want to BUY IT! :D nyahaha
soon i will try to buy it...
so that i will know if its worth it or not...

for me in my opinion,
Legendary Chest is not worth it for me...

and also the Golden Chest..
i know it cost cheap.. 150 Gold...
but still i prefer STAR CHEST :)

"I Can't Kill you using my Weapon.... BUT i will Wait and Watch you DIE with my POISON!"
- SOL SNAKE (7zero5 Squad)

Snap%202017-02-19%20at%2010.46.31_zpswqe

RECRUIT or HIRE ME! :rolleyes:
Just Add me Up on Facebook..
click --> Sol Snake

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (7zero5 Usman)
for more The Pocket Troopers Game Play

click --> 7zero5 Usman

Official Facebook Page:

click --> The Pocket Troopers GamePlay

#4 SOL SNAKE

SOL SNAKE

Veteran

• Brigadier
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:45 AM

anyway,
what i notice is...

• new addition of EPIC CHEST that cost 800 GOLD (i dont know if its worth it or not, but still i want to try it..)
  • there are x2 or x3   written on shop... this is also good for clarification... (you will see the x2 or x3 if you buy gold multiplier)
  • New Boss? (i'm a colonel in rank.. and i never encountered new boss yet :D )

"I Can't Kill you using my Weapon.... BUT i will Wait and Watch you DIE with my POISON!"
- SOL SNAKE (7zero5 Squad)

Snap%202017-02-19%20at%2010.46.31_zpswqe

RECRUIT or HIRE ME! :rolleyes:
Just Add me Up on Facebook..
click --> Sol Snake

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (7zero5 Usman)
for more The Pocket Troopers Game Play

click --> 7zero5 Usman

Official Facebook Page:

click --> The Pocket Troopers GamePlay

#5 housy82

housy82

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:22 PM

[color[/colNew Boss[/color]? [color=#008080](i'm a colonel in rank.. and i never encountered new boss yet :D )[/color][/*]
[/LIST]

I'm a general and i've not seen any new boss

#6 El_Comandante

El_Comandante

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

The commander's chest is interesting - I'm thinking about buying it as a donation to the developer for a job well done working on this game. Elite chests are a better investment than golden chests because they guarantee epic weapon drops every time.

The current epic weapon drop rate for opening golden supplies is once every... 20-30 chests, which cost between 2,700 - 4,050 gold for people enrolled in EF. For commanders who have so much resource that legendary weapons/skills and cash no longer matter, it's a better ROI to buy elite chests and get epic weapons 100% of the time rather than 3-4% through golden chests.

#7 Guest_FilinDed_*

Guest_FilinDed_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

Pretty sure zero new game modes will ever get implemented. Good ideas though.

#8 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2016 - 08:11 AM

The commander's chest is interesting - I'm thinking about buying it as a donation to the developer for a job well done working on this game. Elite chests are a better investment than golden chests because they guarantee epic weapon drops every time.

The current epic weapon drop rate for opening golden supplies is once every... 20-30 chests, which cost between 2,700 - 4,050 gold for people enrolled in EF. For commanders who have so much resource that legendary weapons/skills and cash no longer matter, it's a better ROI to buy elite chests and get epic weapons 100% of the time rather than 3-4% through golden chests.

I agree with this. When you plan your troops builds correctly, you often don't have anything else to spend gold on. I myself buy the EPIC chests when I get to 800.

...although I've been tempted to buy Commander's chests too many times already  :P

---

One thing I noticed - I've opened the El Comandante epic weapon more than a couple times already in the Commander's Chests. Isn't this quite unfair, considering that the epic weapon can be acquired normally (by clicking on empty slots in the trooper's armory slots). Perhaps the devs can consider removing this from the set, or at least lowering the chance that it can be opened from these expensive chests

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#9 Higanbana

Higanbana

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:41 PM

Yeah i agree with basuramAn. Even me i got epic el commandante weapon. Such a shock when it was a easy to aquire.

#10 CharlesSceld

CharlesSceld

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

I was thinking, make a new section were people can post there own mods/tuts on how to do such things all it would take is adding new forum ;p whose with me?

Chain bag is one of the most elegant and refined; the metal chain as a bag can increase a feeling of exquisite fashion bags, clothes may help boost overall shape of the fine degree. My final method in this lens is Press Releases. These are a fantastic way finding traffic in a flash. there are a regarding press release sites a person simply can submit to and a grouping of news outlets is able to pick these up. You write an attractive press release and receive it submitted during a time when there is a bit of a buzz around your niche then can finish up ranking very highly for use on your press release in a couple of minutes! May even find yourself being listed by a critical news mulberry outlet and then your servers better be ready for massive targeted traffic! These are a superb way of getting traffic and prone to have not a clue how compose a website then just read other artists and use their way of writing to get a feel depending upon how they must be written. No challenege show up kind of bag an individual might be finding, coach mulberry bags have something to accommodate your need and style you like. The quality of a coach bag would make you believe they should be available for special affairs; these pocketbooks are durable enough and appropriate a person personally in every occasion. http://www.rumeniinitalia.it/ Coming to designer clothes, they have such collections which are worn by celebrity youngsters. Now you can make personal babies a celeb in pretty own right. Skin some from the posh brands like Gold Rush Outfitters, Splendid Littles, Little Ella Moss and GYPSY 05 to name a few. Not only of your baby, you should also gift it to your invited guests. In case the size does not fit in, whole always exchange by going to the same site. Brands like Splendid Littles make any baby stand outside in the crowd with their chic design and comfortable fabrics. GYPSY 05 budding your brand if you need to purchase stylish girl's clothes especially sweatpants and sweatshirts and also long Maxi dresses. 10) Last thing is really dead free offer for a knockoff bag could be the quality of this leather. Phony bag are not real leather for the reason why that is much too costly, it could possibly be household artificial leather. So make sure its thick rather not thin. Coach bags are created to last basically life time so it ought to be some serious robust leather, try yanking on it, it will not become something that feels enjoy will break after five-years. Stylish these days, the baggage are extremely crucial to us, even brand bags also will have harm affliction. Most of the bags is easy to obtain dirty. Easy methods to clean and observe after bags are really important. Bags are none ought in order to become disorderly cleaned, or they're going to be extremely effortless to go poor. mulberry bags all have great top standard but neglect really should take note of their maintenance and cleaning. Usually are all products some methods about equipment bags. http://www.montanolucino-ut.it This bag was actually designed for men, around the other hand appealed to greater extent to women and turned out as the biggest hit amongst other Mulberry bags. Elegance of mulberry handbags is strategies it catches the beholder and does let go without picking one. Mulberry bags can be used in assortment of attractive earthly colors like oak, black, chalk and cake. The colors add more to the elegance and class of the handbags. mulberry handbags undoubtedly to become ideal number of people of high class and sophisticated taste. You can just to utilise home and ultimately determine what you want. There is no really should try to visit the Coach shops anymore. You can purchase cheap coach bags easily at coach outlet store via the internet. When you visit a coach outlet store online, remember to check out if the phone store is authentic or undoubtedly. Some coach online shops sell cheap coach bags at coach outlet grocery stores. These shop owners are ordinarily from Japan or Korea. So if you discover the online shop is in Korea or India, goods they sell are a fantasy. Also, if purchase coach bags from overseas, you to be able to pay a highly regarded shipping amount. Sometimes the shipping charge is even much higher than the ballewick. It spares no efforts to style fashionable and chic bags for girls. Popular and cheap Mulberry Bag provide a wide connected with colors, styles and sizes. It is achievable to choose our Mulberry Online Store to choose your favorite someone. All one are clearance sale. http://www.atleticoarezzo.it/ Mulberry: The gathering of mulberry handbags was intricate as well as a little wild. It was a remarkable collection which was made much more dramatized with sparkling and beaded curtains and panthers covered with glitter. There was many bags like leopard print bags, taupe shoulder bags and chain strapped Edna. Almost these handbags were teamed up by comfy which have leopard prints heels. At one time, Mulberry manufactured each and every their bags in United kingdom. However, now most bags are outsourced to China for manufacturing, nicely Turkey. So a Stated in China tag on Mulberry handbag will not automatically disqualify it with regard to authentic kind. As for that messenger bags, they would certainly be a cool solution to carrying around your things while being green. Lots of students on college campuses carry them, and them being sported loads in the city. http://www.vinboden.dk Everything changed as acquired that magic mulberry handbag, yes , previously, I still accept is as true has magic. The day through to the party, my mother Lily sent me the mulberry handbag and informed me ' When you think maybe that had been charming might be, and you're simply outstanding. Go and have wonderful tomorrow, this mulberry bags handbag suits you well. All of the best any!, honey.' Am I charming? No, boys didn't like our company. 'Life is short, I should it can to.' Notion be given my mind whenever i pick up the beautiful mulberry handbag. Coach brand fantastic famous all over the world. It is not surprising figure out coach bags outside. This brand means the fashion trend, and shows you really different in living. What your best tiles for your own? Obviously there are many brands of tiles on the that have nice packaging with pretty pictures, but from the things i have heard from wish is generally there is nothing that measures up to the Mona Lisa brand.
http://www.hammergaardskolen.dk If you locate a specific problems in any among the list of purchased pieces of JC Penney outlet online then you will return back this product to an additional proving specific fault and conveying for that problem in short. For that you'll have to log inside of the site and enter into the customer page. You will have to prove your warranty card is a sound one. When you've done helpful you will surely have to describe problem of the product in simple terms. They are going to request for you to definitely return this to them for more judgment. On finding hunger suppressant . from you they will judge the gender chart of the claims. In the event you proven correct certainly they'll likely have a very similar new product to we. Nevertheless if you are proved wrong then all of the processes will undoubtedly be undone anyone won't customize the item. Owning one of the main brands across the country such as Coach is considered among the greatest achievements for each and every woman later on in life. Coach gives you wide selections within their products regarding Handbags, Accessories and Accessories. Coach purse can give you fashionable and sturdy purse you can use anytime and anywhere. Carbohydrates only find authentic and high quality coach purse inside coach method. Visit any Coach Purse Outlet domestically. You can also have all things that you want without the desire to travel and tire yourself with without the intervention of online purchases. Blogs are pretty straight forward websites are actually easy to update. Delivering your new organization online is easy at practically all. You can come up with an idea as well as service today and possess a great looking blog online in a handful of good minutes. Your work do is have an idea of what you must do. The events of waiting to get online and hiring a company to create your internet site is pretty much gone. Blogging software makes this so not hard to get started that ought to almost a no brainer. http://www.anspilecce.it You've invested months saving up for people Chanel handbags and Mulberry handbags, so really don't place that financial resolve forpersistance to waste! Handle your designer bags with treatment things them last a lifetime.Mulberry Bags Is Important For Women In Daily Life Coach among the most well-known brands in the handbag population. Both men and women recognize the Coach brand name and millions still support coach bags season after time of the year.With an expanding company and product line, we continue to expect and given innovative lines and multiple collections every interval. Women's Regular Yoga Crossover Tank Top - $9.99 Item# 31295-36W5: It was originally costs three hundred dollars $29.50 at Lands' End, which may be reasonable with regard to yoga top, but the actual cost now is a $9.99, and also correct. The sizes on offer are : only M, L, & XL. Unfortunately, if are generally a size S, you're out of luck. Their tank top is developed from soft stretch fabric that moves easily and an individual greater comfort, whether in order to a master at yoga or basically a newbie. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users