10 replies to this topic

#1 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 02:42 AM

Maybe you can add these another story and maybe this story can unlock my troops post and comment to fb page hmm if you want the story begins in agent l because she lose a contact to trooper she decide to reinforce my units including medic engineer ranger and radio operator but after a while they was trapped by enemy and captured and soon they being slave at the moment the troopers have a report now to agent l that they are accomplished their mission but they don't know that prof evil was back and capture their new allies so they get new another job 😊 my plan is like in first story it have 12 stage in stage 3 they unlock medic in 5 the ranger and 7 the engineer base on my examination to their class but in the end stage 12 their only unlock the legendary radio operator and right to buy another house/barracks to expand.

So what you think sounds interesting right 😊😊😊😊
  • silentz27 and DereEthesktes like this

#2 BorisBritva

BorisBritva

Super Trooper

• Administrators
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:18 AM

Hey! Sounds great!

• silentz27 likes this

#3 Duke

Duke

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

I like an idea of prof. evil quest continue, but not sure if the game really needs new units classes for now. It's better to put efforts into current balancing. In my opinion with 6 slots in active squad it's good enough to have 6 different options with troopers classes. Might be an additional unique unit like el comandante with a once-only option to buy, might be additional base enhancement type(s) or lvls, or limitations for current lvls to open (for those who didn't buy it yet), but new units classes won't bring anything good into current game balance IMHO.
  • silentz27 likes this

#4 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:47 AM

Thank you sir borisbritva 😊 if you want I can tell other ideas here hehe
  • silentz27 likes this

#5 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:51 AM

Oh thank you too duke I understand your concern don't worry I have backup plan for that hehe 😀😀😀
  • silentz27 likes this

#6 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Sir duke I get your point this my back up plan you see my post their an idea in stage 12 that right to buy another house/barracks so it means its balance so when theirs new unit theirs more expansion now I think your needed is cash to buy house upgrades seems its hard to saves cash because of attacks my plan is to have the story like these and the other is the arena wars what is arena wars these is battle between online player and no weapon use and skill a challenge of status only fist to fist challenge boxing like battle haha who will win a damage type or HP type maybe the accuracy or armor type haha what you think and maybe theirs a entrance fee finding opponents base on your rank and for every straight win you can get a good reward like when you streak 12 wins you can get legendary weapons or skill and if 50 maybe a red one haha

#7 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:32 PM

For financial concern maybe sir borisbritva maybe you can add achievements and VIP contract you decide to that when you agree with me these my ideas of benefits unlock swat unit I post it in fb page instant free reset training and elite contract + coins or cash you are responsible to do that 😊 but this is only suggestion and when its all clear maybe you can add daily login bonus 😀😀😀

#8 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:30 AM

Developers checked this out! When you press the outer layer button in the side of ladder theirs a vacant space maybe add their the new expansion 😊😊 but what you think what the good idea for new expansion ?? Hmm

I think add new room 😊
In ground floor maybe add the bed room what is bed room?

Bedroom (addyour idea for the decoration developers) the bedroom is the are where rest the unit and this area are same to training room but here instead of earning training status here you earned experience 😊 to instant lvl up but need cash also like when you want 1000 xp you need 50k cash and so on and maybe in this area you can evolve the maximum limit of lvl instead of lvl30 only increase it to 40 and so on 😊😊 so it means add more weapon and skill hehe

#9 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:43 AM

The next floor the troopers room right? Here(add the decoration idea developers) increase the limit of troopers hired but the new here maybe add special area for legendary units only 😊

The next room is the HQ 😊😕 hmm maybe this is the development room room for missions achievent or specialized battle just put unit who want for this mission is so specialized and unlock the supplying machine gives random item per day upgrade for more chance and speed

And last the laboratory room maybe you don't agree in this idea here you can forge enhance upgrade evolve or combined the weapons 😊😊😊 just put 2 items and a unit that you want to do that job

So what you think developers? Sounds cool again right

#10 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:56 PM

I am excited to read about this ideas! Hopefully the devs implement some new content soon!

:D

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#11 Aaronjam

Aaronjam

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationVarna

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

Ok mission was released to the public very good test ...dom oa East free zone i will be tweaking it up or down to get her right as to enemy numbers ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users