silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:39 AM

I really love support unit but the troopers is the best tanker of all

Best combination for sniper gunner and scout

For equipment you need PROVOKER its very important for luring the attacks of enemy

For stats you only need is HP and armor put each 2 training points both in HP and armor up to lvl 40 training points required for best stats

Now for the best tanker you need to lvl up it to lvl 11 then you can now use it as a tanker no need to use weapon anymore

Now lets make a techniques for battle

For sniper enemy and all bullet type enemy you need PROVOKER>>2DAMAGEREFLECTION>>INSTANT KARMA for best result make it all lvl 5

For fire type gunner enemy you need PROVOKER>>FIREEATER>>DAMAGEREFLECTION>>REGENERATION for best result make it lvl 5

And its also good for defending when you take a break just put it in the side of a scout unit and use the skill combination of PROVOKER for provoke enemy to attack him sometimes enemy uses gunner so when they take explosion the scout in the side maybe survive and going invisible just use INBISIVILITY for scout then trooper must equipped DAMAGE REFLECTION also sometime I'm so lucky the enemy sniper shot a critical hit to my trooper the trooper survive the sniper was dead haha then equipped also a REGENERATION for long lasting life

Enjoy playing pocket troopers guys 😁😁😁 I hope this guide maybe help to your strategy its very useful ✌✌ see you in game guys
  • silentz27, Tim, rhyned and 2 others like this

#2 silentz27

silentz27

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:18 AM

And also best for anti scout I try it already and it's so good full armor and HP would be more chance to long battle and disable the invisibility of a scout regent invi combination of scout will not be useful anymore when you have this type of build for trooper but it works for a long round battle 😁

#3 Higanbana

Higanbana

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:26 AM

I really love support unit but the troopers is the best tanker of all
Best combination for sniper gunner and scout
For equipment you need PROVOKER its very important for luring the attacks of enemy
For stats you only need is HP and armor put each 2 training points both in HP and armor up to lvl 40 training points required for best stats
Now for the best tanker you need to lvl up it to lvl 11 then you can now use it as a tanker no need to use weapon anymore
Now lets make a techniques for battle
For sniper enemy and all bullet type enemy you need PROVOKER>>2DAMAGEREFLECTION>>INSTANT KARMA for best result make it all lvl 5
For fire type gunner enemy you need PROVOKER>>FIREEATER>>DAMAGEREFLECTION>>REGENERATION for best result make it lvl 5
And its also good for defending when you take a break just put it in the side of a scout unit and use the skill combination of PROVOKER for provoke enemy to attack him sometimes enemy uses gunner so when they take explosion the scout in the side maybe survive and going invisible just use INBISIVILITY for scout then trooper must equipped DAMAGE REFLECTION also sometime I'm so lucky the enemy sniper shot a critical hit to my trooper the trooper survive the sniper was dead haha then equipped also a REGENERATION for long lasting life
Enjoy playing pocket troopers guys I hope this guide maybe help to your strategy its very useful ✌✌ see you in game guys

i will note this.. Thanks... Can you add me got only 1 friend on pocket troops hhaa. Give me your facebook id ill add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users