3 replies to this topic

#1 Blakdon

Blakdon

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:58 AM

What are your best strategies? Grenades are good widespread damage then with maxed sniper you can bring the house down.

#2 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:54 PM

What are your best strategies? Grenades are good widespread damage then with maxed sniper you can bring the house down.

Snipers are really good at early levels. Usually they quickly end up being your highest-level troopers.

But later in the game, it seems high-defense (HP and armor) troops become the MVP's of the game. The strength of your whole army often depends on the training-level of your tank (your highest-defense trooper equipped with the Provoker skill)

Currently, at Brigadier rank, my strategy is to have my tank positioned at the corner, followed by 3 high-defense shotgun guys. Next are 2 high-attack troopers (Flare Gun spy, Sniper, or Guitar guy). They deal almost all of the damage, while safe out of range of the Vacuum Grenade.

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#3 SOL SNAKE

SOL SNAKE

Veteran

• Brigadier
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:06 PM

I agree with basura man..

at the early stage, sniper is the best suited for it...

for me...

Snipers are best suited for Campaign, Mission, Thunderstruck..

in other words, Snipers are best in NPCs' or AIs'

because there are only few enemy who are equipped with karma and Damage Reflection
but in PVP, Snipers are easy prey...

they can be killed by Lv 1 (training level) equipped with Damage Reflection (maxed) :D

when snipers tries to killed that innocent level 1 guy who was equipped with Damage Reflection..

then that snipers will 100% DEAD...

due to lv 1's lack of armor...

"I Can't Kill you using my Weapon.... BUT i will Wait and Watch you DIE with my POISON!"
- SOL SNAKE (7zero5 Squad)

Snap%202017-02-19%20at%2010.46.31_zpswqe

RECRUIT or HIRE ME! :rolleyes:
Just Add me Up on Facebook..
click --> Sol Snake

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (7zero5 Usman)
for more The Pocket Troopers Game Play

click --> 7zero5 Usman

Official Facebook Page:

click --> The Pocket Troopers GamePlay

#4 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:29 AM

The Sniper's squad wins if he manages to 1-shot kill the opponent's tank - even if he dies from the damage return as well. This 1:1 trade ends up in favor of the Sniper's squad because most of the time a squad only has 1 tank, and the rest has less defense and considerably easier to kill.

But note that this is really hard to do, and can only seem to happen if the Sniper is several levels ahead of the tank. At the very least, I think the Sniper should take 75% of the tank's HP.

Anyway, SOL Snake is 100% correct, it is really vital to have a pure-offense sniper when doing AI missions that do not have Damage Reflection. But then, against other players, you have to plan your attack knowing that your Sniper WILL die from Damage Reflection, and the rest of your squad will finish the job and earn you the victory  :D

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users