#1 chinacatsun

chinacatsun

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Locationl25 nebula

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

So I still have yet to read all the forums, and until then I'll continue posting random trooper builds I think might work and for everyone to just kinda say what they think or have seen.  B)

I'm currently kinda curious about a really high armor sniper with: Stealth, Eye for an Eye (auto-crit), Pistol (or Sniper depending), and whatever else (probably Armor skill), maybe HP training at some point? ( I'll eventually be testing this if someone doesn't beat me to it ) I think if done correctly it could be very viable.. Correct me if I'm wrong but, armor mitigates the damage you receive reflected off of opponent?

Oh and obviously train some Damage in there also, the point of this build is to be able to focus survive ability and Damage while leaving Accuracy out for the auto-crit.

Also, weapons without accuracy do not crit correct? So does accuracy effect for instance.. Shotguns or Napalm Launcher? I feel like I read somewhere that accuracy might add extra base damage?

#2 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

This I am sure of: Armor does NOT reduce damage return. I tested it myself, sadly i dont have the screenshots. So you just have to have more HP, lower damage, and/or lifesteal to counter damage reflection.

-

I really don't recommend making hybrid snipers that makes use of Eye for an Eye. There is no way that you can spend enough training on HP/armor to survive the first attack without compromising your damage too much. You either just die on the first attack, or get the guaranteed crit, but deal a measly amount of damage.
  • SOL SNAKE likes this

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#3 SOL SNAKE

SOL SNAKE

Veteran

• Brigadier
  • 190 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

yes its true..
putting an Armor or HP in Sniper's Stat is just a waste of Training..

if thats the case..
The Sniper cannot maximize his Offense...

and take note...
Invisibility is Useless...

when it comes to HardRock

before the Sniper can use his auto-crit from "An eye for an Eye"...
the Sniper is probably dead... :D
and that results to Epic Fail :D

"I Can't Kill you using my Weapon.... BUT i will Wait and Watch you DIE with my POISON!"
- SOL SNAKE (7zero5 Squad)

Snap%202017-02-19%20at%2010.46.31_zpswqe

RECRUIT or HIRE ME! :rolleyes:
Just Add me Up on Facebook..
click --> Sol Snake

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (7zero5 Usman)
for more The Pocket Troopers Game Play

click --> 7zero5 Usman

Official Facebook Page:

click --> The Pocket Troopers GamePlay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users