Fox91

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:03 PM

My suggestion is based on prizes.

In my opinion, the winner of Thunderstruck should receive one (lvl 1) Epic weapon and the Top Gun winner should win two Epic weapons.

I mean, who wants Legendary weapons when one does achieve such thing?
I don't need Legendary weapons anymore and my team ranges from level 10 to 16 at the moment and I don't think I can't even reach level 14 or so in Thunderstruck (never tried to go that far).

#2 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

Hi,

I started a new topic that might help you improve your personal record for the weekly events. I'll put in more details later.

Meanwhile, have you seen the rewards being awarded to the event winners? There's a small question mark icon you can click at the event leaderboard - it will show you the prizes being awarded. Epic weapons are given to the top10 winners weekly.

...and in case you already know that, yes i do agree that legendary weapons become too common at some point. One way to fix this is to lock away top 10 winners from winning again for 1 or 2 weeks. This way others can be given a shot at the epic prizes as well.

The way it is now, the strong just gets stronger, and it feels really unfair.

Regards,
basuraMan
  • Fox91 likes this

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#3 Fox91

Fox91

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:02 PM

...and in case you already know that, yes i do agree that legendary weapons become too common at some point. One way to fix this is to lock away top 10 winners from winning again for 1 or 2 weeks. This way others can be given a shot at the epic prizes as well.

I like this suggestion. It would be more balanced for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users