Fox91

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:25 PM

Hi troopers!

I would appreciate if you guys could rate my squad and perhaps give some advice to maximize the effectiveness of the team.

Here's the photos: http://pho.to/AMv3B

Thank you in advance!

• Vladilenacump, Igoriacump, Vitaacump and 1 other like this

#2 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:49 PM

Hi,

That's a nice squad you have right there!

I have a few comments:
- your tank often dictates how far your squad can go. So make it as perfect as possible. I suggest you spend gold to reset his training into pure +2HP/+2Armor
- where's your El Comandante? He's a vital part of your squad, and will enable you earn cash and stars faster. Read around this forums to help you decide which build is best for your El Comandante
- HP and armor is meant only for troopers who WILL receive damage. It is perfectly fine to put zero training to these stats if you can position troopers out of enemy fire. Yes, I am looking at your snipers :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, read around the forums, there are a lot of golden stuff out here :)

Regards,
basuraMan
  • Fox91 likes this

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#3 Fox91

Fox91

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:43 PM

Thank you for your help, basuraMan!

-It takes me some time to gather 800 coins (even with the x2 multiplier). Do you think I should waste those coins on reset training on my tank or just ignore those numbers at accuracy and power (which aren't high at all)? It's just that 800 coins are tempting to spend either to speed up the training or buying Epic chests (although I already have every Epic weapon (but not maxed out).

-I agree that I must recruit El Comandante and it will be a tank. But I was thinking on putting him on the defensive squad only (when I log off). If I put him on the attack squad, who should I remove to make space? A sniper?

-You do have a point when you say that I should reset training my snipers. I was kinda noob when I started playing and tried to balance them between att and def.

Again, thank you.

#4 basuraMan

basuraMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

You are welcome!

I mentioned gold only for the Tank reset and the El Comandante purchase because they should be your highest priority. You'll get the most value out of your gold from these two. Trust me 😆

I repeat - you want to have your tank as perfect as possible. You won't regret spending that 800 gold if that means higher chances of beating stronger opponents for better rewards. Yours currently have 10+ points on damage/accuracy. That's 10+ levels wasted on useless stats. To put that on perspective, you will spend approx 10M cash and more than 7 days to train from lvl 45 to lvl 55.

You could use a third tough trooper in your squad. Yes, you can replace one of the snipers with your future Tank comandante.

If you're on a budget, it is fine to have a few stray points on other stats for your other troopers - as long as you stick to a specific build from now on. At least those stray points helped you understand the game a bit more. Agree?
  • Fox91 likes this

Add me up on Facebook!

https://www.facebook...marco.basuraman

basuraMan

quality gaming since 2005

Travian | DotA | Hearthstone | Pocket Troops

#5 Fox91

Fox91

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 07 October 2016 - 07:53 PM

Agreed. I didn't see it by your perspective (the 10+ levels wasted on useless stats), but you're absolutely right :).

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users